Inspection and Certified Copies
Inspection and Certified CopiesInspection and certified copies of document: (Regulation 37 of CCI (General) Regulations, 2009)
(1) Subject to the provisions of Section 57 and regulation 35, a party to any proceeding of an ordinary meeting of the Commission may on an application in writing in that behalf, addressed to the Secretary, be allowed to inspect or obtain copies of the documents or records submitted during proceedings on payment of fee as specified in regulation 50. Provided that no request for inspection or certified copies of internal documents shall be allowed.
(2) The Commission may, on an application of a person, who is not a party to the proceedings, on sufficient cause demonstrated, allow such person inspection of documents or records mentioned in sub-regulation (1) on payment of fee as specified in regulation 50.
(3) An inspection shall be allowed only in the presence of an officer so authorized by the Secretary: Provided that the inspection of documents or copying thereof as per sub regulation (1) or sub-regulation (2) shall be allowed under the supervision of and subject to the time limits to be specified by the Secretary or an officer authorized by him in this behalf.
(4) An officer of the Central or State Government or the Director General or a statutory authority shall be allowed inspection and obtain copies of documents or records mentioned in sub-regulation (1) on making written request to the Secretary for the purpose.
Inspection and copying charges: (Regulation 50 of CCI (General) Regulations, 2009)
(1) A party to the proceedings, on application, may be allowed inspection of records relating to its case by the Secretary, on such conditions as may be specified, on payment of rupees one thousand per day per case.
(2) Copying charges for the parties to the proceedings shall be rupees twenty per page.
Please send your request for Inspection and Certified copies to Secretary, CCI at email@example.com