India is continuously marching ahead with holistic efforts focussed at all-round and all-inclusive development. We have strived constantly for a governance that is professional and process-driven. Our approach has been to 'Reform with intent, Perform with integrity, Transform with intensity'. In such a scenario, the role of CCI assumes greater significance in furthering healthy competitiveness aimed at inspiring stakeholders to innovate and augment effectiveness. Ensuring a level-playing field and stimulating the business processes is critical for the larger benefit.
Priksha pe charcha 2023
To promote and sustain an enabling competition culture through engagement and enforcement that would inspire businesses to be fair, competitive and innovative; enhance consumer welfare; and support economic growth.
- Consultation on draft 'The Competition Commission of India (Combinations) Regulations, 2023'
- Consultation on draft ‘The Competition Commission of India (Settlement) Regulations, 2023’
- Consultation on draft ‘The Competition Commission of India (Commitment) Regulations, 2023’
- Filling up of post of Director General in the CCI on deputation basis Last Date: 15.09.2023
- Filling up of post of Secretary in the Competition Commission of India on deputation/promotion basis: Last Date-07.08.2023
- Call for Papers: 9th National Conference on Economics of Competition Law, 2024
- List of selected candidates for Engagement of Expert (Law) Gd-I, Expert (Eco) Gd-I & Young Professional (IT), Gd-I/II in CCI on Contract Basis.
- Filling up the Posts of 03 Member, Competition Commission of India-Extension of Date Upto 1st May 2023
- Filling up of posts in the O/o. DG, CCI on deputation basis (Extension of last date from 24.04.2023 to 12.05.2023)
- Filling up the Post of Chairperson, Competition Commission of India-Extension of Date Upto 27th March 2023
- Notice of engaging Vidhi Centre for Legal Policy (VCLP) on nomination basis pursuant to MCA Letter No. C-31012/2/18-Vigilance/MCA and CVC Circular dated 06.04.2021
- Notice of award of work to Super Ads Creative Media Private Limited on nomination basis pursuant to MCA Letter No. C-31012/2/18-Vigilance/MCA and CVC Circular dated 06.04.2021
- Notice of award of work to JCDecaux Advertising India Pvt. Ltd. on nomination basis pursuant to MCA Letter No. C-31012/2/18-Vigilance/MCA and CVC Circular dated 06.04.2021
- Practice Direction
- Undertaking of Submissions
- Measures in view of threat of Carona Virus / Covid 19 Pandamic
- Delegation from Bangladesh Competition Commission visited CCI_India on a training/ exposure tour.
- The Final Round of the Moot was judged by Shri Ved Prakash Mishra (Adviser & Head of Legal Division)
- UNCTAD’s eCommerce Week 2022 was recently concluded where a high-level session on Digital platforms, competition & data protection was organised
- 2nd MIT-WPU National Moot Court Competition, Pune
- CCI organized workshop in collaboration with National Law University and Judicial Academy, Guwahati, Assam
- Under Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav CCI conducted Eastern Region Workshop on Competition Compliance in Public Procurement
- CCI released Vol. 2 of CCI Journal on Competition Law and Policy.
- CCI conducted a regional workshop on Competition Issues in Mergers and Acquisitions under Azadi ka Amrit Mahotsav at Chennai.
- CCI organised 29th Lecture under SLS delivered by Shri Satish Kumar Gupta, Insolvency Professional on 'Resolution of Essar Steel India Ltd. under IBC - Challenges & Learnings'
- CCI approves the proposed acquisition of additional unitholding in Highways Infrastructure Trust by 2452991 Ontario Limited and acquisition of equity stake in Highway Concessions One Private Limited by 2743298 Ontario Limited
- CCI approves acquisition approximately 72.49% stake in Quality Care India by BCP Asia II
- Commission approves the acquisition of approximately 24.16% of the total equity shareholding in Quality Care India Limited by Centella Mauritius Holdings Limited
- CCI approves the proposed acquisition of certain shareholding in TVS Credit Services Limited by PI Opportunities Fund-I Scheme-II along with certain Individuals
- CCI approves acquisition of up to 29.9 percent equity shares of RHI Magnesita N.V. by Ignite Luxembourg Holdings S.à r.l.
- CCI approves the merger of Tata SIA Airlines into Air India, and acquisition of certain shareholding by Singapore Airlines in Air India subject to compliance of voluntary commitments offered by the parties
- Commission approves the acquisition of certain shareholding in Brillio Holdings, Inc. by Orogen-Brunson L.P.
- CCI issues cease and desist order against Chemists Associations for indulging in anti competitive practices
- CCI issues desist order against Chandigarh Housing Board for indulging in anti competitive practices
- Commission approves acquisition of certain stake of IBS Software Pte Limited by Pelipper HoldCo SARL