India is continuously marching ahead with holistic efforts focussed at all-round and all-inclusive development. We have strived constantly for a governance that is professional and process-driven. Our approach has been to 'Reform with intent, Perform with integrity, Transform with intensity'. In such a scenario, the role of CCI assumes greater significance in furthering healthy competitiveness aimed at inspiring stakeholders to innovate and augment effectiveness. Ensuring a level-playing field and stimulating the business processes is critical for the larger benefit.
To promote and sustain an enabling competition culture through engagement and enforcement that would inspire businesses to be fair, competitive and innovative; enhance consumer welfare; and support economic growth.
- The Competition Commission of India (Lesser Penalty) Regulations, 2023
- Publication of Vol.4 No.1 of Competition Commission of India Journal on Competition Law and Policy
- Op-Ed article (link)
- The 8th BRICS International Competition Conference (ICC) 2023
- Consultation on draft 'The Competition Commission of India (Combinations) Regulations, 2023'
- Consultation on draft ‘The Competition Commission of India (Settlement) Regulations, 2023’
- Consultation on draft ‘The Competition Commission of India (Commitment) Regulations, 2023’
- Filling up of post of Director General in the CCI on deputation basis Last Date: 15.09.2023
- Call for Papers: 9th National Conference on Economics of Competition Law, 2024
- List of selected candidates for Engagement of Expert (Law) Gd-I, Expert (Eco) Gd-I & Young Professional (IT), Gd-I/II in CCI on Contract Basis.
- Public Interest Disclosure and Protection of Informers (PIDPI) Resolution
- Brief reasons for engagement of interpreters of Chinese and Russian Language during 8th BRICS International Competition Conference on nomination basis under Rule 194 of GFR.
- Notice of engaging Vidhi Centre for Legal Policy (VCLP) on nomination basis pursuant to MCA Letter No. C-31012/2/18-Vigilance/MCA and CVC Circular dated 06.04.2021
- Notice of award of work to Super Ads Creative Media Private Limited on nomination basis pursuant to MCA Letter No. C-31012/2/18-Vigilance/MCA and CVC Circular dated 06.04.2021
- Notice of award of work to JCDecaux Advertising India Pvt. Ltd. on nomination basis pursuant to MCA Letter No. C-31012/2/18-Vigilance/MCA and CVC Circular dated 06.04.2021
- Practice Direction
- Undertaking of Submissions
- Measures in view of threat of Carona Virus / Covid 19 Pandamic
- Inspection and Certified Copies Format No.3 and Format No.4
- 8th BRICS International Competition Conference 2023: 11th– 13thOctober 2023
- Delegation from Bangladesh Competition Commission visited CCI_India on a training/ exposure tour.
- The Final Round of the Moot was judged by Shri Ved Prakash Mishra (Adviser & Head of Legal Division)
- UNCTAD’s eCommerce Week 2022 was recently concluded where a high-level session on Digital platforms, competition & data protection was organised
- 2nd MIT-WPU National Moot Court Competition, Pune
- CCI organized workshop in collaboration with National Law University and Judicial Academy, Guwahati, Assam
- Under Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav CCI conducted Eastern Region Workshop on Competition Compliance in Public Procurement
- CCI released Vol. 2 of CCI Journal on Competition Law and Policy.
- CCI conducted a regional workshop on Competition Issues in Mergers and Acquisitions under Azadi ka Amrit Mahotsav at Chennai.
- CCI approves the proposed acquisition by Atlas 2022 Holdings Limited to increase its voting rights/shareholding in Vodafone from 14.6% to less than 25% in Vodafone Group Plc.
- CCI approves acquisition of shareholding in Delanord Investments by Abu Dhabi Ports Company
- CCI approves acquisition of additional shareholding in CaratLane Trading Private Limited (CaratLane) by Titan Company Limited (Titan)
- Commission approves the proposed acquisition of a minority stake in Shadowfax Technologies Private Limited by the Mirae Group Entities
- Commission approves acquisition of certain stake of BALIC by BLVPL, from AXA India Holdings and the acquisition of certain shareholding of BMSL by BEL from Societe Beaujon
- Commission approves the proposed acquisition of 20.51% equity shares of Indo Rama Synthetics (India) Limited (IRSL) by Mr. Aloke Lohia from Brookgrange Investment Limited and transfer of 20.51% equity shares of IRSL to Ms. Urmila Lohia by Mr. Aloke Lohia
- Competition Commission of India launches Market Study on the Cement Sector in India
- CCI approves the proposed combination relating to minority investment by India Business Excellence Fund – IV in SK Finance Limited
- Commission approves proposed combination involving re-balancing of the existing cross-shareholdings between Renault and Nissan.
- CCI approves the proposed acquisition of certain shareholding in Hitachi Astemo Ltd. by JICC-01 Limited Partnership and Honda Motor Co. Ltd. and acquisition of certain shareholding of Hitachi Astemo Electric Motor Systems by Hitachi Astemo Ltd