India is continuously marching ahead with holistic efforts focussed at all-round and all-inclusive development. We have strived constantly for a governance that is professional and process-driven. Our approach has been to 'Reform with intent, Perform with integrity, Transform with intensity'. In such a scenario, the role of CCI assumes greater significance in furthering healthy competitiveness aimed at inspiring stakeholders to innovate and augment effectiveness. Ensuring a level-playing field and stimulating the business processes is critical for the larger benefit.
To promote and sustain an enabling competition culture through engagement and enforcement that would inspire businesses to be fair, competitive and innovative; enhance consumer welfare; and support economic growth.
- Filling up of posts in the Competition Commission of India on deputation basis
- List of selected candidates for engagement of YP(Law), Gr.I/II in Competition Commission of India on contract basis.
- Market Study on the Film Distribution Chain in India
- CCI A Journey through the Years 2009-2022
- List of selected candidates for engagement of YPs, Gr.I/II in Competition Commission of India on contract basis (Economics, FA & Forensic Audit stream)
- Filling up of post of Secretary, CCI on deputation /promotion basis – Extension of last date upto 17.10.2022
- Engagement of Young Professionals/Experts in CCI on Contract Basis (Last date: 25/10/2022)
- Extension of facility of medical consultation with the part time medical consultants to the retired officers of CCI along with Ex Chairpersons and Members of the Commission
- Call for Papers - 8th National Conference on Economics of Competition Law 2023
- Notice of award of work to JCDecaux Advertising India Pvt. Ltd. on nomination basis pursuant to MCA Letter No. C-31012/2/18-Vigilance/MCA and CVC Circular dated 06.04.2021
- Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) for Virtual Hearings
- Advisory to Businesses
- Practice Direction
- Undertaking of Submissions
- Measures in view of threat of Carona Virus / Covid 19 Pandamic
- Delegation from Bangladesh Competition Commission visited CCI_India on a training/ exposure tour.
- The Final Round of the Moot was judged by Shri Ved Prakash Mishra (Adviser & Head of Legal Division)
- UNCTAD’s eCommerce Week 2022 was recently concluded where a high-level session on Digital platforms, competition & data protection was organised
- 2nd MIT-WPU National Moot Court Competition, Pune
- CCI organized workshop in collaboration with National Law University and Judicial Academy, Guwahati, Assam
- Under Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav CCI conducted Eastern Region Workshop on Competition Compliance in Public Procurement
- CCI released Vol. 2 of CCI Journal on Competition Law and Policy.
- CCI conducted a regional workshop on Competition Issues in Mergers and Acquisitions under Azadi ka Amrit Mahotsav at Chennai.
- CCI organised 29th Lecture under SLS delivered by Shri Satish Kumar Gupta, Insolvency Professional on 'Resolution of Essar Steel India Ltd. under IBC - Challenges & Learnings'
- CCI imposes a monetary penalty of Rs. 936.44 crore on Google for anti-competitive practices in relation to its Play Store policies
- CCI imposes a monetary penalty of Rs. 1337.76 crore on Google for anti-competitive practices in relation to Android mobile devices
- CCI approves acquisition of equity securities amounting up to 10% in YES Bank by Verventa Holdings
- Commission approves acquisition of stake by CA Basque Investments (Acquirer) of Yes Bank Limited (Target), under Section 31(1) of the Competition Act, 2002
- CCI approves acquisition of certain businesses of Shubhalakshmi Polyesters Limited and Shubhlaxmi Polytex Limited by Reliance Polyester Limited
- Competition Commission imposes monetary and non-monetary sanctions on MakeMyTrip, GoIbibo and OYO for indulging in anti-competitive conduct
- Market Study on the Film Distribution chain in India
- CCI issues cease and desist order against Kraft Paper Manufacturers and their four associations for indulging in anti-competitive practices
- CCI issues cease and desist order against firms found guilty of bid rigging and cartelization in tender floated by Eastern Railway
- Commission approves acquisition by Platinum Jasmine A 2018 Trust (Platinum Owl) of equity shareholding of Intas Pharmaceuticals Limited (Intas) under Section 31(1) of the Competition Act, 2002