India is continuously marching ahead with holistic efforts focussed at all-round and all-inclusive development. We have strived constantly for a governance that is professional and process-driven. Our approach has been to 'Reform with intent, Perform with integrity, Transform with intensity'. In such a scenario, the role of CCI assumes greater significance in furthering healthy competitiveness aimed at inspiring stakeholders to innovate and augment effectiveness. Ensuring a level-playing field and stimulating the business processes is critical for the larger benefit.
Priksha pe charcha 2023
To promote and sustain an enabling competition culture through engagement and enforcement that would inspire businesses to be fair, competitive and innovative; enhance consumer welfare; and support economic growth.
- Filling up the Post of Chairperson, Competition Commission of India-Extension of Date Upto 27th March 2023
- Curtain Raise Press Release for the National Conference on Economics of Competition Law
- Inviting Applications for Filling up 03 Posts of Member in the Competition Commission of India
- Filling up of posts in the Competition Commission of India on deputation basis Extension of last date to 30 December 2022
- Annual Report 2021-22
- Filling up of posts in the Competition Commission of India on deputation basis
- List of selected candidates for engagement of YP(Law), Gr.I/II in Competition Commission of India on contract basis.
- Market Study on the Film Distribution Chain in India
- CCI A Journey through the Years 2009-2022
- Notice of award of work to JCDecaux Advertising India Pvt. Ltd. on nomination basis pursuant to MCA Letter No. C-31012/2/18-Vigilance/MCA and CVC Circular dated 06.04.2021
- Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) for Virtual Hearings
- Advisory to Businesses
- Practice Direction
- Undertaking of Submissions
- Measures in view of threat of Carona Virus / Covid 19 Pandamic
- Delegation from Bangladesh Competition Commission visited CCI_India on a training/ exposure tour.
- The Final Round of the Moot was judged by Shri Ved Prakash Mishra (Adviser & Head of Legal Division)
- UNCTAD’s eCommerce Week 2022 was recently concluded where a high-level session on Digital platforms, competition & data protection was organised
- 2nd MIT-WPU National Moot Court Competition, Pune
- CCI organized workshop in collaboration with National Law University and Judicial Academy, Guwahati, Assam
- Under Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav CCI conducted Eastern Region Workshop on Competition Compliance in Public Procurement
- CCI released Vol. 2 of CCI Journal on Competition Law and Policy.
- CCI conducted a regional workshop on Competition Issues in Mergers and Acquisitions under Azadi ka Amrit Mahotsav at Chennai.
- CCI organised 29th Lecture under SLS delivered by Shri Satish Kumar Gupta, Insolvency Professional on 'Resolution of Essar Steel India Ltd. under IBC - Challenges & Learnings'
- The Commission approves proposed combination involving LIC Mutual Fund Asset Management Limited’s acquisition of the management rights over the schemes of IDBI MF from IDBI Asset Management Limited
- CCI approves acquisition of METRO Cash and Carry India Private Limited by Reliance Retail Ventures Limited
- Commission approves the acquisition of 100% of the equity share capital of L&T Infrastructure Development Projects Limited (‘L&T IDPL’) and Kudgi Transmission Limited (‘KTL’), by Epic Concesiones Private Limited (‘ECPL’) and Infrastructure Yield Plus II (‘IYP II’), respectively, under Section 31(1) of the Competition Act, 2002
- CCI approves acquisition of sole control of Meritor by Cummins
- Press Release of 8th National Conference on Economics of Competition Law
- Commission approves proposed acquisition of 100% of the issued and outstanding share capital and sole control of VGP Holdings LLC by Gateway Velocity Holding Corp.
- Commission approved proposed acquisition by the Dalmia Cement (Bharat) Limited of Target Assets from Jaiprakash Associates Limited and its associate
- Commission approves acquisition of certain equity share capital of LT Foods Limited by SALIC International Investment Corporation under Section 31(1) of the Competition Act, 2002
- CCI approves acquisitions of commercial real estate assets by Nexus Select Trust
- CCI approves the consolidation of the HPM Business of LANXESS AG and DEM Business of the Koninkiljke DSM N.V. under Zehnte LXS GmbH, a JV HoldCo of Platin 2170 GmbH & LANXESS